Wednesday, March 20, 2013

PE: First Half Reflection & Second Half Goals

Oh my goodness, PE has gotten so much tougher & better this semester.
I really like the weekly shadowing, because it's forced me to become a lot better
at Japanese.

I've started watching anime without subtitles, sometimes when going to sleep.
I highly recommend it; I was very surprised how much I could pick up.
It's very encouraging to hear the grammatical patterns I learned in class being
spewed right back at me in real world television!

For PE2 I definitely want to keep what I was doing and more.
  1. Watch anime without subtitles, especially right before bed.
  2. Submit an extra "optional" shadowing or two.
  3. Submit one free speaking.
  4. Go to Japanese Table as much as possible, to prepare for PII.
  5. Get excited :3

No comments:

Post a Comment